Friday, November 7, 2008

tired

first of all i would like to wish my mum happy birthday!(: thank u for being there for me(: bought her a cake. haha!
went school for training, but in the end we watched All Blacks vs England. dam is super cool! watched a while got bored and went to play touch, quite fun actually but my boots is killing me. the field sucks too! nvm we're moving back already. i need a new boots:D puma carbon fibre navy blue at $119 thanks! haha jkjk. text sera and JY today. sera and i keep talking nonesense lol! JY nvr go concert tsk tsk go out with ex): lol! joking. went hawker with shao wen, hung and a foo. me hung and ten ate spring chicken reminds me of gerald and paul. they went to order and ran away. lol! but very nice. came back, waited for mum to be back suprised her with the cake than on msn got some prob. shall not stead its all over. i'll think before i talk next time(: ok i'm turning in. tomorrow have pot luck for aunty joyce before she leave for the states. the aunty that gave me alot of stuff will be gone for 2 years): i'll miss those times when we were sending dad off, we went to a cafe she treated me some food which cost like $13! thank u! i'll miss u(: 2 years! counting down

byebye(:

ps:oat is hot:D(i'm forced)

No comments: