Friday, November 14, 2008

byebye

today woke up at 6.30am and went to airport to send aunty joyce off to USA, once we reached there, headed to burger king to find them, and so i had my breakfast there(:

after eating aunty joyce went in and we said bye. so me, my mum and sis left.
mum needed to get vegetables so she went to serangoon market and i slept in the car as in had a massive headache , because very long nvr wake up so early.

after market she sent me to school, thought i could escape wearing slippers but i got caught wtf?! wore my berms and the guard scolded me-.-

training was fun! haha after training went prate house, did not eat , but we went KFC and eat with hung , TTS and marcus. talked dam alot of crap, as usual disturb 166.

talked for like 2 hours! went home , slacked slept and now blogging
audrey all ask me go bishan but my mum dont allow-.-
just go out like taking her life away.zzz

No comments: