Sunday, November 2, 2008

TIRED!

hello! everyday i'm getting lazy to blog!
this afternoon went Bishan Park Condo to play catching with Seraphina,Gladys,Audrey,Paul and Aaron.
woah! played till my legs almost broke! congragulations to audrey for catching me with her slippers! haha!

first round:paul and aaron(me and sera found a freaking good hiding place, but its dam hot!)

second round:me and seraphina

third round:audrey and gladys

forth round: nicholas came, so audrey and nicholas(haha!)

fifth:gladys and aaron! haha! joke sia

sixth round:audrey and seraphina(they tried to catch me for 20 mins!)

seventh:nicholas and aaron

eighth round: me and gladys

ninth round:aaron and seraphina

aaron super funny sia!

my fcuking blisters are back! knn!

i found my shoe online today thanks to jerrold tan. thanks! and its selling at $60us which is S$90!! plus $30-$50 shipment fee. and its for christmas! wth?! my adidas is worned out. lol
ahhhh, i've got nothing to say la

tomorrow bowling than after that to cousin house for TIMOTHY'S birthday!!

byebye(:

No comments: