Saturday, October 25, 2008

sup guys!

today i woke up at 9am, early right? lol..text jiayi in the morning because last night she suddenly never reply me, so i asked her.
jikun called me and asked me to go out , so met them at city hall and we went to bugis. Dam! that place is cool, going to get CNY clothing from there and my hat.
told my mum that i wanna change phone tomorrow and she said ok, so i'll be gettng motorola razr v9 ferarri edition. sera wanted it, sorry):
me, jikun , timothy and dylan had lotso f fun. as usual we talk dam alot nonesense , laugh till our stomach pain. walked around flash imp. went to NIKE , saw this bag and set my mind for it for next year school bag. buts $90, mum wont buy for me shit! nvm, i shall work for it. anyone has any lobang for jobs tell me k?
sera help me edit a photo me and nicholas in it.. i shall upload it

i edit this

nice?
nicholas thank me.
tomorrow church than to singtel(:

byebye

No comments: